From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project Y-12 Results
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:19:23 -0600

Jim, You also should look into YHRD.org They have a database with over 100
regional populations from different places in Europe --- and one of the
regions is Sicily. You can ask the site for the 20 most common haplotypes
found in Sicily, and/or look for matches or near matches to your haplotype.
It is perfect for looking for broadly defined haplotypes because they use so
few markers.

Ken