From: Crystal <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] "Indigenous, etc."
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:34:24 -0700 (PDT)

> The term British is on the borderline of being the
> same.

So call me ignorant :) but what does British refer to?
(yes I'm geographically and historically challenged.
:) (and sometimes just plain ol' challenged :)

I thought British originally just referred to English
people (well originally Britains who majically became
English).. but over time the usage had been adapted to
refer to the whole United Kingdom. (and in fact it is
listed that way in dictionary.com which I'm sure is an
American version :)

just curious.

This thread: