From: "Joe Fox" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Null DYS439 Website
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 08:14:31 -0700

Phil

We are still trying to figure this out. The fact that two of us - one
Little and one Fox - have been tested by the Sorenson Labs and found to have
value of 12 repeats says to us that it is probably a situation where FTDNA's
primers differ from Sorenson's and indicates a single nucleotide
polymorphism in the area near to DYS439. If so, this could all represent a
single family with a common ancestor some 1500 to 2000 years ago. That's
why we are anxious to find more examples.

Joe Fox
Lafayette, CA