From: "musso1" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Genographic Project Y-12 Results
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 13:51:37 -0500

Thanks Ken. I checked YHRD.org for the 20 most common haplotypes in Sicily.
Other than loci 392 and 393, none of my allele values appear more than 5
times among the top twenty most common Sicilian haplotypes.

My 389II value (31) appears only once, and my 390 value (24) and 385a value
(13) appear only twice.

Is this typical, given the variability of haplotypes in a population, or
does this indicate that I have an unusual haplotype for Sicily?

Jim