From: "mmparker" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Help with test results
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 20:34:48 -0700

Thank you very much Anne for helping me with my test results. Unfortunately
the line that was submitted for DNA testing does not go back very far. The
family did not come to America until 1902 but I do know that my g. g.
grandmother was born in Locharbriggs, Scotland in 1834.

My "Match-mate's" family was in the KY in 1811. It sounds that it really
doesn't make much difference (for our relationship) if she is tested for
HVR2. Is that correct? I will try to find out more about her family as I
seem to be unable to go any further with mine.

I did post my mtDNA on mitosearch and will do the same at Charles Kerchner's
mtDNA log.

Again, thanks for your help. Martha Parker