From: "mmparker" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Help with test results
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 00:00:49 -0700

Thank you David. The information that you sent is most interesting. I had
no idea that the difference in my HVR1 was rare. I did know that the
testing company told me that my test results were delayed because they were
looking for an haplogroup. I was told, "the lab had to look at other
places in the mtDNA where haplogroup indicators are." I guess I should
have known by that statement that the difference was not common.

I will certainly try to encourage the other person who matches the HVR1 to
take the second test.

Thanks. Martha Parker