From: "Bob New" <>
Subject: [DNA] RE: original English people (was Haplogroup F*)
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 12:15:07 +0100

There is a reference to "Comberton" [Cambridgeshire] on p.314 of "The Age of
Arthur" by John Morris. The section sub-titled 'The Subject Welsh',
pp.312 - 316, is worth reading.

There are a couple of villages in Worcestershire, England, called Great and
Little Comberton which are just a few miles from where I was born in
Evesham.

Bob New
coordinator of the Surname NEW Y-DNA Testing Project
http://www.rootsweb.com/~engcots/NEWEveshamDNA.html