From: "David Wilson" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Null DYS439 Website
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 11:31:09 -0700

I didn't see this one mentioned; please ignore if it is a repeat.

There is a single null 439 in the YHRD database, but it seems to be null
also at 389i,ii and 438. A few markers match (or are off by one), but 385a,b
= 13,17. Q, maybe? This seems to be a completely different animal from the
Little/Fox haplotypes.

In Greenland.

David Wilson