From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Etruscan DNA
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:29:28 -0600

For starters you might look at the "Tuscany, Italy" regional database in
YHRD. If you have an idea of the types of haplotypes which might have come
from the Troy area and been brought to Tuscany long ago, and they have not
been obliterated by the movements of peoples into and out of that area
since, you could see if the Tuscany database shows their presence in higher
frequency than neighboring Italian databases.

Or speaking more neutrally, check Tuscany database for any unusual haplotype
features not seen in neighboring databases. You could see nothing, but you
never know.