From: Mary Jo Neyer <>
Subject: J or E3b
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:07:18 -0400

Thank you David. I ,too, thought that Phoenician would be a subcategory
under J and E3b and I have never heard of such a subcategory.
As for the generalities of the show, I agree with everyone here.
However, many of my relatives are NOT interested in DNA and I thought
the program was designed for them.
The emphasis on African Adam,imho, was designed to emphasize the
fact that we are all Africans in our core DNA. In other words, the
emphasis was more a socio-political statement for emotional effect than
an effort to explain DNA in a scientific manner. Mary Jo.

Mary Jo

This thread: