Subject: Re: [DNA] The Genographic TV program On National Geographic Channel
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:23:55 EDT

I searched everywhere for the Channel, and my son found, for me, that my
local Cox doesn't carry it here in New Orleans. He took me to a website where I
can complain to Cox and ask them to pick it up. I am happy to hear the
critique on the DNA Program and the fact that I didn't miss anything.
Julia

In a message dated 6/27/2005 9:21:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,