Subject: Re: [DNA] Macro vs. Micro View of Genetic Genealogy
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:53:35 EDT

Actually, Gary, a list can't be taken over by a few persons when there are
over 700 members. All you have to do is to start a discussion on the facet of
DNA and Genealogy that interests you. If there are other members who are
interested, they will respond.

If a thread continues beyond one message, it means that people are
interested. If not, they aren't.
Julia

In a message dated 6/27/2005 9:47:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,