From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] P25
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:02:38 -0500

David...

Looking forward to hearing more...all of us now realize that deep SNP
testing
will resolve our guesstimating with these doggone STR's....

We need the 9 or 10 major haplogroups verified down to the sub-clade with
4th-6th
level SNP testing. Then we can try to connect the dots between the recent
genealogy typified by STRs and the deep ancestry with SNPs.

With the exception of Jim and yourself and your vigorous pursuit of these
SNP sub-clades, where is the rest of the academics community. It appears
they
are sitting back on their assets..

Bill