From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] DNA Really an Answer?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 12:54:06 -0500

Ed...

We are testing DNA now with model T's technology...effective
but primitive.

However in 10-15 years a DNA test will consist of medical,
ancestral, and evolutionary facts for each person.
Autosomal and sex-linked genes will be identified as
normal or defective and perhaps recommendations made for
fixing the defective genes.

Your grandchildren, if you have them, will go to a database
after their DNA test to find out who they are genetically
and where the fit into the tree of mankind. And then
start their genealogical research.

Note: our fear of snake oil and elixirs have brought us
modern medicine.

Bill