From: "David M. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Macro vs. Micro View of Genetic Genealogy
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:40:51 -0400

I wasn't the one whining about the traffic on the list. You were the
one whining, so don't preach to me about what I should or should not do
with delete keys or digests -- I take responsibility for my own e-mail
volume rather than insist the world conform to my standards.

You seem to want a free discussion of genealogy and DNA -- as long as
only people with a narrow interest like yours contribute. I have an
open mind, and would rather let people contribute along a broad range of
topics. I happily pick and chose what I read (or not).

If people like you have left the list because no one does what they want
us to do, too bad. It's their own fault. No one stopped them from
starting a thread that they would be interested in.

Later,

Dave

This thread: