From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Macro vs. Micro View of Genetic Genealogy
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:40:57 -0500

Yes, I know how the list works, Julia. I've been subscribed to it for
several years, now. The fact remains, there are few still here with whom to
discuss the topics I find relevent. Every once in a great while there is
something, but most of the time there is nothing here to READ (emphasis upon
"read" because that's what I'm talking about). I didn't subscribe to this
list so I could send posts, I subscribed to it so I could read about what
others are doing in their surname studies and maybe find something there of
benefit to my own. If everyone wants to talk only about paleolithic
migrations and the techicalities of DNA, then my purpose for subscribing has
been thwarted.

Gary