From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: non DNA ] Macro vs. Micro View of Genetic Genealogy
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:44:17 -0500

Well said, Tammy. As I told David, it isn't my wish to have it all one way
or the other, but to provide a balance of discussion. I groan every time I
open my digests and find the same old stuff that doesn't help me at all with
my genetic research. That's what I subcribed to this list for, years ago.

Gary