From: "Gary Rea" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Macro vs. Micro View of Genetic Genealogy
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 13:51:37 -0500

Again, I'm not saying I want to split the list. I did say that the
temptation to find an alternative is there, but, having no alternatives to
choose from, I remain subscribed to this list, post when I want to, and
delete it when it's of no interest to me, which is almost all the time. I
think there would BE more people here who are interested in actual genealogy
if the list hadn't become dominated by those who are more interested in
population studies, large scale migrations and DNA technical data. Since
subscribing, I have witnessed the people interested in genealogy dwindle to
almost none. Perhaps the list should be renamed to POPULATION-GENETICS-L?

Gary