From: "Doug Turner" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Davenport DNA Project
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:01:09 -0500

Hi Janet,

Just a note to put it on record that we are related by marriage. My great
grandfather's sister married one Milton Stapp Davenport who I understand is
a descendant of Davis Davenport.

(One of Milton's descendants that I have contacted considers himself a
Tidewater Davenport rather than a Pamunkey Davenport. I am not currently
able to sort that out.)

Your cousin-in-law,
Doug Turner