Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: SNPs for Haplogroup I
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 18:49:47 EDT

David ...

I'd like have M307 & P40 tested. Ken & I had the identical results with
Trace Genetics: P30+, P40+, M307- for I1a1. With Phil Goff that's 3 I've seen so
far :-)

Welcome back! My wife & I have fond memories of Lago Maggiore: we stayed on
Isola de Pescatori for a week at Hotel Verbano - the lemoncello & lake trout
were delicious!

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/27/2005 3:34:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,