Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: SNPs for Haplogroup I
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 19:05:00 EDT

Ken ...

I'm looking forward to that I1a4 result. I believe Peter is still in Torino
on a special project for Cavalli-Sforza - originally he planned to be there
till at least mid-July.

Is there any information on P95 for I1d, I2b, I2c, I3 ?? I've copied a snip
below from a question I posted recently about this. P95 appears in I1d,
I2b, & I3 subgroups and always with a "?" appended.

Mike ...
. . .

Meanwhile, the I Y-tree still looks muddled: we've seen very few or none of
I1a2, I1a3, I1a4, and P95? appears in the I1d, I2b & I3 branches, and appears
nowhere without the "?" suffix.

I agree, hopefully David Faux will help clarify this with some downstream
testing in "I".

Mike ...

In a message dated 6/27/2005 3:49:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,