From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] mtDNA results - Helena
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 21:25:40 -0400

Don't be too quick to yield to the tyranny of the familiar. This particular
pattern gives you the possibility of belonging to subclades H*, H1*, H2a,
H2b, H3, H7 or H13, a couple of which are not that common.

Your results appear to exclude you from possible membership in H1a, H1b,
H2c, H4, H5, H6, H8, H9, H10, H11, H12, H14 and H15.

I differ from you in only one regard: I also have 093G in HVR2. Sort of
feels to me on the basis of published clade diagrams that I will be H3 when
I get around to doing the H-refine test.

My father is also an H, but with a few more differences in HVR2 and one
fewer in HVR1. He looks like an H4a; again, refinement testing is
indicated. If you are interested you can compare these at mitosearch under
these labels: G74HG, ZCCH9

David Wilson