Subject: Re: [DNA] Kit numbers
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 23:10:27 EDT

Eric, if you check your Orange tab at your webpage at FTDNA, "Y-DNA matches"
you may see the fellows email address.
Julia

In a message dated 6/27/2005 9:59:50 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

At long last my orphaned colonial Carroll R1a Y-DNA has found a match! At
least a 12/12 marker match - and with the same surname... Unfortunately there
is no lineage or contact information included with the posted results at the
FTD project page. Also I do not recognize alpha-numeric kit numbers as
being FTD kit numbers. What lab would use a kit number like N3016? And perform
the same 12 marker panel as FTD?

Eric Olson
Seattle

This thread: