From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] P25
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:04:03 -0500

David...

I am told about the same thing by FTDNA. So it appears that the whole R*
haplogroup is
going to take some SNP new discoveries to define, key-out the new
hierarchical sub-clades
of haplgroup R*.

Guess, I was born twenty years to soon. However, hope that FTDNA-UofA, you
and Jim will
have some news soon on R*.

Bill