From: John Conley <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Indigenous - DNA - First Canadians
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 06:46:24 -0400

As far as I can tell this program is not listed on the American Discovery
Channel. Given the huge amount of work that went into the show it's only a
matter of time that it shows up.

I think the outcome is that DNA testing is going to change the way
anthropoligists look at our origins, and it may be that things are far
different from how we know them now. It is possible that half the
'indigenous' or 'native' groups in North America share a common ancestry
with much of Europe.

--
John Conley Sr.

This thread: