From: "CJMax" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] sarcasm
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 09:19:43 -0500

Mary,

I didn't take your post as being sarcastic. Thanks for the updating on the
Greek derivations of "barbarian". I wasn't aware of that. The Romans may
indeed have gotten it from the Greeks as they "borrowed" much from them.

Cliff. Johnston
"May the best you've ever seen,
Be the worst you'll ever see;"
from A Scots Toast by Robert Burns