From: (David Faux)
Subject: Re: [DNA] Jefferson's paternal DNA
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:49:33 +0000

Steven:

I unfortunately have no time to track down individuals. I have made an offer and if anyone with a fully documented paper trail and a Y-STR haplotype matching the few published markers wishes to take me up on this offer, great. Surely, considering the interest in the matter, the Jefferson groups out there or other interested parties should be able to find me a candidate and I can take it from there.

David F.

> David:
>
> There is a Jefferson study at FTDNA. The admin address is
> Perhaps they would allow you to test their SNPs if
> you ask them. Of course, I don't know if they have anyone from the
> correct Jefferson families.
>
> Regards,
>

> Steven C Perkins

This thread: