From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Free the P38
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 13:36:09 -0400

Ken wrote:

> . . . then we get a critical mass of
>crowd together and start a riot at the University of
>Arizona demanding that the information necessary for
>producing the P38 test be shared with the rest of the
>scientific community, especially if P38 had been
>discovered using public monies received from federal
>research grants.

Ken, watch out they don't get you for incitement to riot! ;-)

Anne wrote:

> FREE the P38!

We don't need to go to Arizona, and riots would probably be
counter-productive, despite the world-wide media exposure that might
ensue. We already have a golden opportunity "right here in River City"
. . . where we know how to lobby, pressure, and protest: The 2nd
International Conference on Genetic Genealogy. Didn't someone mention
that a certain scientist who has not felt the need to share his primers
will be the guest speaker? So who wants to take the responsibility for
getting the "Free the P38 Primers" buttons ready, in time for November 4-5?

Bonnie Schrack
tolerated by my 2 cats
who are worse troublemakers than I am

This thread: