From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Romans and Associates in Britain?
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 12:41:34 -0600

There is a fairly good database of the British Isles by Capelli. 2000
haplotypes which have all been SNP tested --- not as completely as some
would like, but sufficiently so that when added to the several STRs measured
for each haplotype allow the small, exotic haplogroup populations to be
identified as well as the major ones. Speculations on a DNA List about who
left what genes in the Isles ought to start from the actual populations seen
in this Capelli sampling.

Ken