From: "" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Spencer Wells about Jefferson's Haplogroup
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:50:37 -0400

Thanks, Max, and my thanks to Spencer also.

I don't suppose there is any chance that FTDNA would be willing to sponsor
a complete 37-marker study on the K2 Jefferson DNA and post the results to
Ysearch? In fact, the 12 marker results would be welcome even if they don't
add much to the original Foster report.

Louis: I don't know where you heard that K2 report before, but your sources
were correct. Thanks for both remembering and putting the information on
the list.

K2. Hmmm.

David Wilson