From: "Cynthia Aucoin" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Free the P38
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:59:39 -0400

I have also wondered about this requirement for attending the "National" conference. I would also like to attend. I guess Glen and I could set up our own surname projects so that we too could be group administrators, but this still doesn't answer my question of *why* this this is a requirement in the first place.

Cindy
(lolling in hot, sticky Virginia Beach and wondering why the Atlantic Ocean doesn't provide the same air conditioning that the cool waters of the Pacific Ocean provide for the Westies). But then then the Easties have 4 seasons. Oh well.

Glen wrote:

> Unfortunately I read the press release, and the conference is for 'surname
> group administrators' only. . . it means that people like myself, who
> aren't group administrators, are out of the running.

Glen, aren't there any obscure surnames in your family tree that lack a
surname project? It's not hard at all to start one!

This thread: