From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Free the P38
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:55:10 -0400

Why not e-mail Max Blankfield & ask him why it's only for project
administrators? His messages always say "E-mail me any time".

Ernie Hurst

conference. I would also like to attend. I guess Glen and I could set up
our own surname projects so that we too could be group administrators, but
this still doesn't answer my question of *why* this this is a requirement
in the first place.

> Cindy
> (lolling in hot, sticky Virginia Beach and wondering why the Atlantic
Ocean doesn't provide the same air conditioning that the cool waters of the
Pacific Ocean provide for the Westies). But then then the Easties have 4
seasons. Oh well.