From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Wanted: P19+ but P37- FTDNA Test Results
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:43:05 -0600

But it nevertheless exists. Rootsi's paper of May 2004 was the first to
really explore the extent of I1c in Europe. Your tree must predate that
paper? In October 2004 FTDNA moved these M223+ haplotypes (well marked by
12 at 392, 14 or 15 at 393, 19,21 at YCAIIa,b but 11 at 455) to designation
I2 in their tree based on internal knowledge they had about their collection
of P38+ haplotypes (but which they have not publically explained to us
peons). Their explanation makes sense, but the secrecy does not.

Ken