From: "ernest hurst" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] More OT - Mail clients
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 19:50:54 -0400

Sure am glad it wasn't something I was doing wrong. I don't believe it is
*only* Earthlink where this happens, but others might be due to how person
has his settings. It's the only problem I've had w/Earthlink & I've learned
to live with it. I'm on a lot of lists & some are defaulted to go back to
individual, or to both, so the "reply all" drill has been a good habit for
me.

Ernie Hurst

This thread: