Subject: Re: [DNA] Kimberly TallBear
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:00:03 EDT

In a message dated 6/28/05 1:45:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Has anyone heard from Kimberly TallBear? It's been two months since I
> last corresponded with her. Are you still with us, Kimberly? Has the
> subject of your dissertation changed, or will we still be hearing from
> you?

I don't know if she's still on the mailing list, but I heard from her
recently. She wrote "FYI, I'm waiting for UCSC human subjects approval on my research
protocol before I begin the bulk of my interviews (including DNA Genealogy
listers)."

Ann TurnerĀ

This thread: