From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Free the P38
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:51:31 -0600

Dennis,

I noticed that YCC82 and YCC84 did not contain the C state for P38. Then I
tried to go to Butler to see which haplotypes they are, and the site is not
available. How can such coincidences occur? I know there is one I1c
haplotype in the Butler list, but I am curious about the other haplotype in
Butler's list which escapes being P38+?

Ken