From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA results - Helena
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:25:28 -0400

Ian,

You invited me to think about mtDNA that way on an earlier occasion, but
sometimes you have to kick me twice to get me stumbling in a particular
direction. You may have a point. To be more accurate, it may be that upon
reflection I will be able to see your point. Let me think about this. As I
had cause to note the other day, I'm still green when it comes to thinking
about mtDNA.

David