From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Free the P38
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:05:52 -0600

Ann,

Interesting thing concerning the two added "A" states shown for YCC63 which
is essentially my haplotype --- not really, but very close.

My report from Trace says "A at P30 so positive for P30, and T at P40 so
positive for marker P40". Hammer's paper shows the two "A" states.
Something does not fit here? Maybe I am not I1a1 but just I1a?

I also see a typo error in Butler. YCC72 and YCC74 have identical states in
Hammer paper. Yet Butler calls one I1b (P37) and the other just I1 (P38)

Ken