From: "ljcrain1" <>
Subject: Win Some Lose Some
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:16:56 -0500

Ken; When something disappears from the Internet, there are ways to access cached versions of the sites. One way is to enter something on google sure to turn up their site description and URL. Click on cached toward the end of the description.

The other way is to go here and enter your URL into the Wayback Machine. You will get a cached version from years back if necessary.

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

Things this won't work with are pages generated "on the fly", as it is called.

Good Luck!!!

Janet Crain