From: "Whit Athey" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Re: New Haplogroup Predictor Version
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:24:33 -0400

Dear Joan,

I am aware that the new version of the haplogroup program is very slow. I
have discovered something very interesting in the last few days, however.
When I use the Firefox browser by Mozilla, the program runs approximately 15
times faster than under IE. There are more formatting problems in Foxfire,
but I've also discovered that clicking on refresh (which reloads the
program, taking more time) usually gets rid of the scrunched boxes, AND
amazingly, the values you've entered are not erased. The Firefox browser is
a free download from mozilla.com,

Whit