From: "Gary & Ann Blakely" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] FTDNA
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 19:39:00 -0500

Ken,

Look at EYUAF & Z25VC. EYUAF got the free I test and is P19+. I have three
of this line in my Cannon project but only two are in Ysearch. I believe
that they were 3 off from the nearest I before with an unusual value of 16
at DYS393.

I also had a Blakely get a free P25 test which surprises me because he was
already predicted to be R1b. The test may have already been started before
the 12 marker results were in though!

Gary Blakely
Blakely project
Cannon project