From: "M True" <>
Subject: R1b - Barlow 37/37 match - TMRCA advice please
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:51:46 +0100

Dear list,

We have recently had two members of the Barlow DNA project match on 37/37 markers. They are candidates 30538 & 32008 in the light blue section of this table:

http://www.barlowgenealogy.com/Options/BARLOWDNAPROJECT.htm

The genealogies of all the members can be seen by clicking on their kit numbers.

I would appreciate comments on the possible timeframe for MRCA for these two in particular or any other things that you think stand out for this group from the results so far. 30538 ancestor born c1785 Lancashire, 32008 ancestor born c1760 family tradition says in Scotland.

Thanks for your help.

John Eckersley.

This thread: