From: (David Faux)
Subject: RE: [DNA] Hammer's SNP Derived States for YCC haplotypes
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 05:17:04 +0000

Bill:

We have all the known subclades pinned down (e.g., for Haplogroup J) using the now unavailable 2005 chart (or perhaps it has just gone into hiding). I am glad I have my framed copy here to relay information to my colleague who is constructing the primers. Your wish will come true in about a week.

David F.

> David and Ken..
>
> Think some November questions on these two charts are in order...
>
> Perhaps some answers can be found about the new SNP/sub-clades
> in the 2005 chart..
>
> Personally, I have been waiting almost 11 months for the deep level
> SNP tests to begin..
>
> Biill

This thread: