From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Back to Hammer's Paper
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 08:08:40 -0600

Your comment is based on the rule that A and T are the nucleotides that bind
on complementary strands?

Do the testing companies generally know the "blue" strands from the "red"
strands? If so, how? And if so, do they keep track of what they are
testing?

There were no multiple choices in Hammer's chart, so it seems they always
believed they knew which strands they were testing?