Subject: Re: [DNA] Funding our research cooperatively
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 20:51:18 EDT

I would trust both Anne and Bonnie or Ann (not sure which one is meant),
however, to prevent future problems, either a committee should be formed to
decide where and when best to spend the funds and or before each expenditure a
vote should be taken. The research interests of some may not be the research
interests of the majority.
Julia

In a message dated 7/4/2005 4:18:23 P.M. Central Daylight Time,