From: "Lowe DNA" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] FTDNA Genetic Distance Calculations & Assignment to Family Groups
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 13:56:45 -0500

Georgia...

You lost me here.. What software changes were made to either
decrease, or increase, the genetic distance..

What finding from the NGS GENOGRAPHIC DNA results caused the
genetic distance calculation to be changed (and why)?.

I have not seen any (NGS probably has not released a media
statement yet on their findings), so perhaps Max or Bennett
can update us with some facts...

Bill