From: "Diana Gale Matthiesen" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Pet Peeve
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 02:34:19 -0400

Peeve away, Ken. I sympathize completely. I have only 17 participants in my
project, but already I had become annoyed at having to scroll up and down, up
and down to look at the column labels. My current solution is to repeat the
table column headers with each group of results, though I'm on the lookout for a
better solution.

Repeating the label row is a simple copy and paste operation, so no one should
be objecting to doing it for reason of difficulty.

This thread: