From: "Greg W. Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Gael ? or Viking ?
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 17:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

Do you mean my father possibly looks to be a Dane..?? Or Norman..??

"B.J.H." <> wrote:Hi Greg ; I think from your photos you & your mother appear Scottish, your father, north or east-coast of England. B.J.Hawes

> Dear Friends,
>
> A question - I have a mixed Scottish/Welsh/Irish/English original
background. I am trying to guess/speculate, based solely (just for the time
being) on my own physical features/look - which of my genes are the so
called dominant ones.

> Could you please take a look at my photo - below - it was taken last year
at Loch Ness in Scotland.

> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ggmurczyk/Moore-GW_Loch-Ness-2004.jpg
>
> For a better still estimate - please take a look at my father's photo:
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ggmurczyk/Greg_Dad_2002.jpg
>
> and my mother's photo:
>
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/ggmurczyk/Greg_Mom_2002.jpg
>
> Am I more a Gael, a Pict, or a Viking..??
>
> Thanks for any inputs, Greg

http://www.ancestry.com/s13965/rd.ashx

New! Family Tree Maker 2005. Build your tree and search for your ancestors at the same time. Share your tree with family and friends. Learn more: http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/2005/tour.aspx?sourceid=14599&targetid=5429

This thread: