From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Basics on Ethnic Groups - Celts, Scots, Picts
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:17:39 -0300

One can't stand on the arguement that the DNA of the
Picts did not survive. What we do know from historical
record is that a number of them were transplanted elsewhere
as slaves. Thus, we don't have to look just in Scotland for
their DNA. It is also likely in Ireland, Iceland, Scandinavia,

Best wishes!