From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Basics on Ethnic Groups - Celts, Scots, Picts
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:17:39 -0300

One can't stand on the arguement that the DNA of the
Picts did not survive. What we do know from historical
record is that a number of them were transplanted elsewhere
as slaves. Thus, we don't have to look just in Scotland for
their DNA. It is also likely in Ireland, Iceland, Scandinavia,
etc.

Best wishes!

Peter