From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Basics on Ethnic Groups - Celts, Scots, Picts
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 23:17:23 -0600

David, I hope you are not addressing the "there's no I1b in Britain"
message to me. I've been saying that all day. It's a fairly simple (and
minimal) count in Ysearch, even using the most generous root haplotype
definition of I1b (not the haplogroup self-identification tab) which must
overcount, not undercount. I1c is another story.

Ken